Sunday, November 22, 2009

Could this be defamatory?

This is a letter our President JJ Carpenter, mailed to all the residents of Poinciana Village 9 (using our association funds) to call those recalling the board 'Garbage Trucks'. Amazing how some people can say what they want while others are 'repremanded'. I don't like being called a garage truck, nor do I consider myself a garbage truck. However, I did consider the source and ignored it.

Also note, we never did get a newsletter from the board and here it is November.
Please ask the board what 'progress' they are referring too

Dear Neighbors, From JJ Carpenter, your board President. April - 2009

""We are moving forward. Please do not let the propaganda that fills our streets and doorways bother youj The newsletter is filled with lies,and falsehoods designed to tarnish the progress being made, and persuade readers to sign a petition to remove the board. This is yet another issue taking away valuable time from the Board. The fact is, the editors of the Newsletter no longer have the ability to force their persdnal agendas and preferences onto people through the positions they once held in this community, and they are bitter. Once again I am being falsely attacked by the same few1 people. I have learned not to take things personally. ^

You see, some people remind me of a story I once heard about
Garbage Trucks:
, The story goes like this; Many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of life's disappointments. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it. And if you read the newsletter, you will see a lot of garbage dumped there, and then they take their garbage trucks and run people over. What I've learned to do when this happens is I just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. You see, if I did not let these Garbage Trucks run right over me, I might take their garbage and spread it to my family, my friends, people at work, and even into my responsibilities as President of our community.

Like in the movie "The Sixth Sense," the little boy said, "1 see Dead People." Well, "I see Garbage Trucks." I see the load they're carrying. I see them coming to drop it off and run me over. But I have a Greater power within me that gives me the grace needed to endure these attacks, so I just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on.
I encourage you to come out and enjoy your clubhouse and your community. The intimidating factors of this community are losing their grip, and fairness and equality is being restored for ALL.
Our Community is doing well. You will soon be receiving a newsletter from the board highlighting our progress and challenges, but rest assured your board is working together. Thank you to those who continually encourage us to carry on. For those of you who pray daily, please include our community in your prayers, I know I do, everyday. God Bless you and our Community.
Sincerely,
JJ Carpenter
President, Broadmoor of Directors

No comments: